Good Banks Vs bad ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Banks Vs bad ones

PNC Bank treated me very well. I bked 15000 on them(visa) and kepted my checking account with them. Yesterday they refunded me a stopped payment fee. I give them high marks.

Originally posted by joh View Post
    PNC Bank treated me very well. I bked 15000 on them(visa) and kepted my checking account with them. Yesterday they refunded me a stopped payment fee. I give them high marks.
    Is PNC the bank that bought out National City Bank?
    Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
    Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Nicollette View Post
      Is PNC the bank that bought out National City Bank?
      Yes.

I vouch for them too. They're a great bank to deal with and much better than BOA.
      My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
      posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

I have been with Wachovia for like 10 years. Well... that's not technically true... I was with First Union before they got bought by Wachovia. But they are really good to me... generally speaking (which I try not to do but it does happen) they let me go negative if I overdraft, they give you curtosey credits a lot of the time when I screw up... if I need a letter written or anything, they just do it no questions asked.

Before I filed for bk, I needed statements saying what my balance was the day that I filed... well bank of america didn't have this option. I called them up to get it, they were going to charge me 10 dollars for them to write me a letter! Eventually I had to pay it but guess what... the letter wasn't even what I asked for!

So, I definately give Wachovia two glorious thumbs up. I'm not sure what is going to happen now that Wells Fargo bought them...but so far nothing has changed. I noticed that their logo now says Wachovia a Wells Fargo company... maybe they will just keep it that way.
        BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
        Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

I have found PNC to be pretty reasonable to deal with too. They have a couple of branches in my town due to overlapping acquisitions. Unfortunately Chase is on a big branch expansion kick around here. I'll give my business to PNC anyday.
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X