Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know who these people work for?

Recovery Management Systems Corporation

They requested electronic notices in my BK case. I know that in itself doesn't mean much, and I read about what they do, but does anyone know WHICH companies use them?
    Teacher Momma

I had a "Request for Notice" filed in my BK case last Friday. It shows the same "Recovery Management Systems", as working for GE Money Bank. Keep in mind, they may also work for other companies but I know for a fact they do work for GE Money Bank.

I believe it only means they want to be notified of the proceedings.
    8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
    11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Washington Mutual uses them. They are requesting all docs filed on my case.
      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

It is absolutely nothing to worry about. Myself along with many others on this site rec'd the same notice.
        Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

Thanks. I just wonder what they would be wanting. I had accounts with all of the above named banks, so it could be any. I am objecting to the USTs motion to dismiss, so I guess they are wanting to see if that gets approved or denied so they can come after me????
          Teacher Momma

Comment

Originally posted by TeacherMomma View Post
            Thanks. I just wonder what they would be wanting. I had accounts with all of the above named banks, so it could be any. I am objecting to the USTs motion to dismiss, so I guess they are wanting to see if that gets approved or denied so they can come after me????
            They follow the case documents to see if it is dismissed so that at that point they can come after you. They do not participate in the actual case from what I have read.
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X