341 Meeting Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Yesterday

My wife and I had our 341 meeting yesterday. As reported by so many people here it really was a piece of cake. We were blessed with a nice Trustee who wasn't looking to make a tough situation any worse. She was very professional and treated everybody with respect. Asked standard questions and used my tax return as her basis for most of her questions. The only thing she spent any time on was my personal property. We have a home which we are keeping, we have property in the mountains which we are walking away from, and I have a 50% interest in my mothers home, who passed away last year, which is upside down as well. She wanted to know what I was doing with the interest in the home. I told her that I have a relative living there who is paying the mortgae and that I had no plans on doing anything since the home is not worth what is owed. She said fine and that was it. It took 5 minutes and we were out.

Our attorney said everything went fine and we will be discharged in 60 days.

I really believe that is the luck of the draw on who you get for a trustee. I am in Georgia and there are definately trustees who have repuations for being really tough on people. We were scheduled for 3:30 and we were right on time. Across the hall another trustee was just starting his 2:30 session at 3:30 so you know he was asking a lot more questions.

Well enough about this, it feels good to be in the 60 day club!!!!!!

Congrats on your easy 341!!!

Welcome to the 60 day club!!!

Comment

Yeah!!! Glad to hear your 341 went well

Welcome to the 60 day club!!!
      May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Lots of easy 341s today and some discharges to go!!!!!

Congratz and welcome to the 60 days.
        Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

Great news for you! Congrats!
          7-2-2009 Filed
          8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
          10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

Good for you! 60 days......

Congratulations!!!!!
            Filed Chapter 7 08/06/09, unsecured debt of $109,000
            341 Meeting 09/09/09
            Discharged 11/12/09
            Closed 12/14/09