• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with destitute.
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

OK, my attorney sent a response to them yesterday (Sep 21st, 2009) stating in the letter that I have made 2 good-faith payments and my housing situation is uncertain (pending foreclosure, have enough only to rent a new place) and even if they file AP and win the case, it would still be impossible to recover any monies from me as I do not have them. He also stated that their claim was "neither possible nor reasonable" -- that's a pretty harsh statement but I guess he knows what he's doing.

I'll post an update later -- hopefully, I don't hear from FIA and just get my discharge.
      Filed CH7 on Aug-06-2009 -- DONE!
      341 meeting on Oct-01-2009 -- DONE!
      Discharged on Nov-12-2009 -- DONE!
      Case Closed on Jun-15-2010 -- DONE!

Comment

RBIS,

I received similarly written letters. I wrote in another thread but just wanted to say hello and let's speak often and share thoughts with each other as well as the others.

Comment

I had many letters and calls (didn't answer) from FIA Card Services (which is a branch of BofA) and this went on for nearly a year. They never sued or filed an AP and my credit report reflects IIB.
          Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

What is IIB?
            Filed CH7 on Aug-06-2009 -- DONE!
            341 meeting on Oct-01-2009 -- DONE!
            Discharged on Nov-12-2009 -- DONE!
            Case Closed on Jun-15-2010 -- DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by RBisDebtFree View Post
              What is IIB?
              Included in bankruptcy.
              Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X