Any one from MO on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one from MO on this board?

I live around the Ozarks in MO and I hoped to find someone who has gone thru the process in my area to calm my fears a bit. Is there anyone here that has gone thru the systems and knows if I need to be ready for the 341 from heck? Thanks so much.

Which district? I just had my 341 today in the Eastern Mo backruptcy Court
    Filed Pro Se: 08/14/2009
    341: 09/18/2009

Comment

I forget the district, but I am around Springfield. Did you lose your home, and if so how long did it take for them to kick you to the curb?

Comment

I live outside of Springfield. Our 341 was in July and it was painless. We are doing a 13.

Comment

It appears you are in the western district. My 341 was quick and painless. I was the only Pro Se filer in the room. The only extra questions I got asked were where I got my forms, and I was asked if anyone assisted me.

The trustee never said a thing about my car or house. I'm way upside down in my 90 year old house, so I'm actually looking forward to letting the bank take it.

My auto lender has not sent me anything to reaffirm, so it looks like I'm riding through.
          Filed Pro Se: 08/14/2009
          341: 09/18/2009

Comment

We will be losing our home. How long will we get to stay in it do you think? We filed, and have not been to the 341 yet, that happends close to the end of Oct. We are using a attorney but really you don't get any feed back from them to calm your nerves. We are hoping to keep our cars, they are both paid for. But who knows what the end result will be. I don't think our foreclosure rate is as high as other states so I though maybe BOA would kick us to the curb much faster? We are not paying, but we are keeping it up, mowing the yard and have everything running of course inside. Did the court have any questions about your expenses? Hubby lost his job and his unemployment will be running out probably in 4 more weeks. So I am hoping they will count what he is looking at in income which is squat, instead of adding his unemployment income in that is disapearing. Are they reasonable human beings or not I guess is hte question? Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X