Survived 341 Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survived 341 Meeting

Had my meeting of creditors on Friday and it lasted five minutes. Basically the questions were along the same line as telephone interview with trustee.

It appears his only interest is my car and whether I was interested in buying it back? My attorney listed its value at $10,000, trustee questioned value was higher and asked me to investigate prices.

At 341 meeting trustee stated send me an offer of buy back within two weeks.

Questions: What should I offer (family helping) and does the course of events mean start counting the 60 day timeframe.

I don't have any advice about the vehicle but just wanted to say congrats in getting through your 341. I hope mine is as uneventful tomorrow. I am getting pretty anxious about it.
    Filed: 8-19-09
    341: 9-21-09
    Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

zpbk13,
      Don't worry and try to get a good nights sleep. Mine was first session at 8:30 am and I was exiting the building by 8:45.

Comment

Originally posted by zpbk13 View Post
        I don't have any advice about the vehicle but just wanted to say congrats in getting through your 341. I hope mine is as uneventful tomorrow. I am getting pretty anxious about it.
        When it's over, you are going to laugh at yourself for having been nervous.
        Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

I hope your right, sometimes too much knowledge causes more problems and I think the waiting game is the anxiety causer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X