341 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today!

I never did find out if there was a way to change the title of my original post that I am keeping my journey on but since some people might not have seen, my 341 is at 1PM today. I'll post as soon as I get back.

Thanks again for all the support, today is one of the days it is needed!!!

New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Good luck LSUTiger32! I am sure your 341 will go smoothly and quickly!

Keep us posted...
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Good Luck LSUTiger32!! It will be over before you know it. Let us know how it went.
      Stopped paying CC...April 2009
      Filed CH 7 no-asset...Aug. 19, 2009
      341 meeting...Sept. 22, 2009
      DISCHARGED Nov. 24, 2009 CLOSED Dec. 9, 2009

Comment

Take a deep breath and it will go just fine for you. Good luck with your 341 and keep us posted!
        Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
        Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Thanks guys! The kids are at school now so I have my binder out checking through it and re-reading the stuff my attorney gave me which included a list of 40 possible questions from the TT.

I just checked the calendar and there are now 8 cases scheduled for 1PM. I guess that gives the TT on average about 3-4 minutes with each of us? Hopefully it will go quickly.
          New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTiger32 View Post
            Thanks guys! The kids are at school now so I have my binder out checking through it and re-reading the stuff my attorney gave me which included a list of 40 possible questions from the TT.

I just checked the calendar and there are now 8 cases scheduled for 1PM. I guess that gives the TT on average about 3-4 minutes with each of us? Hopefully it will go quickly.
            8 cases that's not bad. There were 35 cases in my hour. Most people took just a minute or two. Of course, I was the exception....

You are SO prepared for this. It will be over before you know it and then you will have all day to try to get rid of the extra adrenaline.
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
              8 cases that's not bad. There were 35 cases in my hour. Most people took just a minute or two. Of course, I was the exception....

You are SO prepared for this. It will be over before you know it and then you will have all day to try to get rid of the extra adrenaline.
              Wow 35 in an hour! This is 8 for half an hour. They have 6 more at 1:30PM. Still that's only 14 for the hour compared to 35! I guess Louisiana really is doing pretty well right now!

Comment

I went to court in Lafayette, LSUtiger, and there was about 15 or so in our hour. Some were just a few minutes, some he questioned longer.

I'm not so sure though about Louisiana doing well. It's really slow in my part.

Good luck on your 341!!! You sound like you are well prepared. I had to go back to my car to get a printout of my online account info for the day of filing. I was so glad it was in my car or the trustee would have continued my 341.

It will be over before you know it and you will have the greatest sense of relief. I know I did!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lookingforward View Post
                  I went to court in Lafayette, LSUtiger, and there was about 15 or so in our hour. Some were just a few minutes, some he questioned longer.

I'm not so sure though about Louisiana doing well. It's really slow in my part.

Good luck on your 341!!! You sound like you are well prepared. I had to go back to my car to get a printout of my online account info for the day of filing. I was so glad it was in my car or the trustee would have continued my 341.

It will be over before you know it and you will have the greatest sense of relief. I know I did!!!!
                  Thanks!!! Yeah, I guess doing well was a bad choice of words.....but doing better than a lot of the rest of the country for sure. Since I have a lot of real estate I am concerned he might pick on me but none of them are worth what I paid for them and I am surrundering two of them. The only two are my primary residence and a house that I can sell for what I owe on it. Since it is with the same bank as my primary I didn't want to piss them off. I'll just dump it for what is it worth which is about what I owe.

Comment

I think you'll be surprised that you won't have as many questions as you think that you will. My husband is a sole prop and I was expecting the third degree. He only asked one question about accts recv. Of course, I found out five minutes before our meeting that the US trustee had been investigating us for two weeks before the meeting. So I guess there was nothing else for him to ask us!!! But most people had maybe 3 or 4 questions asked. Good luck!!! It will be fine.

Comment

Good Luck at your 341 today!!! You'll do fine
                      May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Good Luck!
                        Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
                        341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
                        Discharged: 11/30/2009
                        Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Also I noticed with my 341, there were quite a number of cases at 3 pm and I got called at almost 4 pm. Anyway, the trustee asked standard questions for all the cases plus very specific questions for each case so it does sound like you are well prepared and again, take a deep breath. It all depends on what kind of person your trustee is. Plus, it will be over before you know it and once you step out of the hearing room, you will feel a sense of "that is it?"
                          Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
                          Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Thanks everyone. Going over everything one last time and then we are heading out.

Comment

It will be over before you know it. Good Luck!!!!
                              8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
                              11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X