top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does UST validate which expenses are legitimate or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does UST validate which expenses are legitimate or not?

In filing CH7, if you are under the mean in the 6 month lookback, but will be over the mean postfiling CH 7 but still have negative DMI, can the UST arbitrarily decide you can live with less term life insurance, try to find a cheaper health insurance policy, not pay your dues to your licensing for your profession, not pay for needed continuing education in your field, give up your 537 mo civiv lease for a 200 lease if you could find one or even get one for the sake of forcing you into CH13 plan ? Atty feels I will get the 7 but never know for sure. My point is it is what it is and why would a UST be allowed by the law to look at it otherwise. Are they just being nasty or is it their way of trying to make more money for themselves. In my case it would be ridiculous to do a CH13, nor could I for 60 months. That is almost like living as an indentured servant which many of us were when we were paying 29% interest to CC companies based in SD which first had to have income tax paid on it. I feel bad for the folks who are in this mess in America and it is a huge problem. I guess no bailout unless a banker or well connected.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X