Expense checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expense checks

I get a tax free montly expense check from my employer that i have been depositing into my bank account and paying my mortgage with because things are very tight right now. Can this become a problem during filing?

As long as it's reimbursement for out of pocket business expenses, how could it be a problem.

If you're just writing checks to your account, that could be a problem for your BK as well as your employer.
    No Asset 7 closed 11/09

Comment

I have a similar question. I had charges thousands in business expenses on my credit cards during the first half of the year. But I deposited the company checks in the bank and paid the credit cards that amount online. That shouldn't be an issue right?
      Filed 10/8/09
      341 11/2/09
      Last Day For Objections 1/4/10
      Discharged 1/5/10

Comment

I get roughly $200.00 per month in expense check and I get a $375.00 per month car allowance. Beyond my attorney, I never was questioned about any of it. I did go over it all with my lawyer. She didn't see any issues and apparently, neither did the TT.

I always deposit these. I paid what needed to be paid with them. CC, Mortgage, car payments, groceries etc...

All this did go on my means test, expense checks were offset by the business related expenses however.
        07/31/2009 - Filed Chapter 7 Western District NC
        09/02/2009 - 341 Meeting - DONE!
        11/02/2009 - Final date for objections
        11/09/2009 - Discharged & Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X