I think I messed up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I messed up..

Ok so my lawyer called me and asked me lots of questions so he can finish the paperwork and get everything filed. He asked me if I had sold or transferred anything in the last couple of months and I said no. After hanging up with him, a couple of hours later I remembered that my husband sold a van we had for $500.00 in order to buy my son his car that we only paid $400.00 for. I completly forgot about it. I think we sold it around January or Feb, something like that.. Anyways I couldnt call the lawyer back because it was after hours and he has probably already filed the bankruptcy. What should I do? I really do not want to get in trouble.. Please advise...

I wouldn't worry too much. Call your attorney tomorrow and tell him about that. I don't think it's an issue since the amount was very low and the incident occured more than 180 days ago...
    Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
    FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
    FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

I think you answered the question yourself. Your lawyer wanted to know if you sold\transfer anything in the last couple of months. You stated that the van was sold in January or February. That was 6-7 months ago.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X