top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discharged!!!!!!!!!!!! I can breathe again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!!!!!!!!!! I can breathe again!

Just went on pacer, discharged! I have been clenching my jaws for months, and not really breathing. . . what a relief. Thanks to this forum, the whole process went very smoothly. The information has been unbelieveably helpful and calming. (To the extent that anyone can be calm during this process).

Fresh start here we come! We are 58 and 63, so will never have the financial "where with all" that we once had, but we have each other and a place to live and food to eat!

Thanks to everyone who has posted, and worked on this forum. It was a place I could go and not be ashamed, but could learn and grow!

To those still in the process, hang in there and good luck for a fresh start of your own!

A huge Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your fresh start!!!!
    chpt 13 11/25/08 converted 7/7/09 to a 7. No assests and surrendered vehicles...
    9/2009 Scores 515-565 & working up from here...10/9 they havent budged yet....why does our puppy & bk lawyer have the same name...lol Discharged 10/28/09 now the real work begins

Comment

Congrats on your discharge and "Fresh Start!"
      Filed: 5/22/07; 341 Hearing: 6/27/07;
      Confirmed: 8/13/07; DISCHARGED 4/17/2012

Comment

Congrats!!!

I hope you do something to celebrate!!
        8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
        11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Congratulations and enjoy your new start together.
          Filed Chapter 7: 06/29/2009 , 341 Meeting: 08/12 , Discharged: 10/16, Closed: 10/18

Comment

Congratulations to you!
            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Congrats!! My "adventure" will start in about 30 days.......to file!!!

Comment

Congrats! I know you must feel so relieved!!!!!
                New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

I am so happy for you... It is nice to read about happy endings especially when you are just getting started.. Have a great day...

brandy

Comment

Congratulations!
                    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats Kitty!

Comment

WhooooHooooooo!!!! Congrats!!!

Enjoy your fresh new start
                        May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                        May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                        May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                        9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

HEY! Howd I miss this? You have your Constitutional Rights to pursuit of happiness, which starts with your Victory (hamster) Dance. Here you go:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by KittyisBroke View Post
                            Fresh start here we come! We are 58 and 63, so will never have the financial "where with all" that we once had, but we have each other and a place to live and food to eat!

Thanks to everyone who has posted, and worked on this forum. It was a place I could go and not be ashamed, but could learn and grow!
                            Hi Kitty: 'Hub and I are 65 and 57 respectively, so we are where you are and can truly understand, and are very appreciative of what we have.

Congratulations to you both, and thank you for the kind words. This has truly been a 'healing place' for us too.
                            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations!
                              Filed CH7 on Aug-06-2009 -- DONE!
                              341 meeting on Oct-01-2009 -- DONE!
                              Discharged on Nov-12-2009 -- DONE!
                              Case Closed on Jun-15-2010 -- DONE!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...