What happens after 341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens after 341 meeting

I'm sure within the next week or so, you will see a Report of No Distrubution from the trustee on Pacer. That's what you're looking for and it doesn't sound like he was digging around for anything.

I'm sure you are fine. Then after that, you just wait your 60 days for discharge.

From the sounds of it, Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
    341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
    Discharged: 11/30/2009
    Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I've seen several references to Pacer. After reading your reply, I signed up at Pacer and found my way around enough to check the history of my case.

The trustee did indeed put in a Report of No Distribution. If I understand correctly, everything is exempt. If I'm wrong, please let me know. So now I'm just waiting. My two month date is listed as 11/30/09. I think Ill be resting a little better now. I’ve been on edge as bankruptcy was a difficult decision to make.

I only have one concern about the creditors. I had a charge card with a zero balance which went to $800 during May. But there was not any one big purchase. It consists of several charges of $50 to $100. The arrival of the first statement coincided with the major change of living conditions that led me to this point. I hadn’t made any payments on it.

Comment

Yes, that means the trustee is saying that there are no assets to sell and distribute among your creditors. So - welcome to the 60 day club. It will pass before you know it.

I'm sure it will be fine! It is for "luxury items" over I think $600 (can't remember right now). So like charges for a TV, etc.
        Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
        341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
        Discharged: 11/30/2009
        Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

You are a wonderful classic of a worthy Chapter 7 with no complications. In other words: "YOUR HOME FREE". Just wait out your 60 days (or so) and you will be discharged of those debts for your "fresh start". 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X