Anyone have Vehicle Loan with US Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have Vehicle Loan with US Bank

Our Attorney marked our intention to Reaffirm Dh's truck payment of $437.98, but said he would not sign the reaffirmation papers. Sept. was the first month we didn't have the money to make his payment due on the 17th.

Wondering how long or if they will file an automatic stay from relief to come get the truck before we are discharged. It is a 2006 Dodge Dakota Pickup. NADA Value is around $14,075 and we owe $18.855.45 on it. 3 months ago, I called and asked if we had a grace period and was Yes..it was 10 days.

I began making our payments late and the 2nd month they called 2 days after the due date wanting their money. I told her to look at our loan papers, it wasn't considered late until the 27th. In Aug. the lady called me on the 27th & said our pymt. had not been made. I said 'I Beg To Differ', I use Bill Pay & it came out of our checking account today as an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). She went on to tell me US Bank didn't have EFTs. I laughed at her and told her she was giving out false info. Sure nuff, it cleared our bank on the 27th and we were not late.

Haven't paid credit cards since late last September. With making that $437.98 car payment, $500 in monthly prescriptions and another $500 a month in medical expenses, we haven't been able to save any money. We have personal property taxes due on the 10th of $411..and I sure wish I could pull that money out of a hat instead of a rabbit LOL!

Hubby did talk to the owner of his company and told him what we were doing and owner said just let me know how much you need and the date. But, I sure would like to try to save up some money in the next 3 months IF US Bank doesn't file the Motion to come get the truck.

Soo, anyone dealt with US Bank on a vehicle loan in a Chapter 7 Bk, during or after.

They're not going to come repossess your vehicle if you are even a month late, usually.

We have the same problem with our new car loan company. They are a shady financial company. Our payment is due on the 5th, husband gets paid on the 15th. We have a 10 day grace period on it, so it's not late until the 15th. They call us every month on the 6th without fail. It got so nasty one time I said "why are you calling me? I have until the 15th technically" They told me even though I had a grace period, I wasn't allowed to "use it"

Good luck to you!
    Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
    341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
    Last day for objections: 7-14-08
    Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

I have a vehicle loan with US Bank and the loan is almost paid off (next month is the final one). No calls or paperwork from US Bank about wanting my vehicle back. I talked to a customer rep there and he sounded very nice, talking about the remaining balance and reminding me the payments are due the 25th with a 10 days grace period. Luci, that is odd the lady from customer rep said US Bank had no EFTs. I hope everything works out for you during your BK process.
      Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
      Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Thank's Ya'll.

Wondering when US Bank will file Motion of Relief during our BK Process. Would like to keep the truck as long as possible.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X