Question about Form7.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Form7.com

Does anyone know if this software is updated for post October 17? I mainly want this software for reference purposes as I intend to retain an attorney, but I can't find a single instance on their site saying whether or not it is updated for post October 17. I'm assuming it is, but I want to know before shelling out $35.

Ask them! If they don't have contact info on their web site,then they are hiding. Doesn't sound very reliable. Try another form provider.

Comment

I used form7 prior to new laws. I was able to call and talk to the owner/operator several times throughout the process. They were great to work with. I highly recommend them, if they have updated.

Comment

They have not updated, and it might be a while. I understand that the programmer/owner of the site recently passed away.
        Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

Probably having to reprogram was enough stress! (I know, bad joke!)

Comment

www.form7.com did a good job for me! Too bad they are not updating yet. They have the best, most cost-effective, DIY solution.
            I'm in N. California ... Thanks for your replies!
            10/11/05: bought www.form7.com software
            10/14/05: Filed Ch 7 BK Petition pro se skeleton
            10/27/05: Filed all schedules, etc.
            11/17/05: 341 meeting (done!)
            01/16/06: Last day to file objections
            01/18/06: Discharged, closed

Bankruptcy LINKS

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X