Trustee's report of no distribution :) 341 9/30/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee's report of no distribution :) 341 9/30/09

The load of bricks on my shoulders is getting even lighter now. Very grateful for this opportunity to start over I am assuming this is a good post by the trustee

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned: XXXXXXX, Assets Exempt: $ XXXXXX, Claims Scheduled: $ XXXXX, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ XXXXX. (XXXXX) (EOD: 10/05/2009)

Yes, it looks VERY good. Congratulations!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

congratulations!
      Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
      341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
      Discharged: 11/30/2009
      Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Congrats!! Mine said that as well and it sure makes sleeping a whole lot better!!

Now, it is time to sit back and take a seat in the 60 day club.
        8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
        11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words! I will definately sleep better tonight. I own a small business that I was worried about, but everything went fine. (big sigh of relief)

Comment

Congratulations!
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X