Will this STOP motion to lift Stay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this STOP motion to lift Stay ?

My mortgage company has filed a motion to lift stay.
    I was actually surprised because they had just told me Im approved for mortgage modification and that my property was temporarily withdrawn from foreclosure actions.

Anyway Im going to file an answer to the court and I notice the Mortgage Company's lawyer lists my house deed in a totally different county.

Shall I point this out ?

Originally posted by bellee View Post
    My mortgage company has filed a motion to lift stay.
    I was actually surprised because they had just told me Im approved for mortgage modification and that my property was temporarily withdrawn from foreclosure actions.

Anyway Im going to file an answer to the court and I notice the Mortgage Company's lawyer lists my house deed in a totally different county.

Shall I point this out ?
    No don't point out their error. We got a mortgage and the TITLE COMPANY listed our property legal as our family cemetery. LOLOL. That would have been great if we defaulted. They could own a non usable acre.

Now about your problem, I believe this is in case and not an eminent action. They just wish to repo if they have to. I would contact them and get an explanation IN WRITING if you can.

You could always reaffirm, but I would not. You never know the future.

Hope this helps. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X