2 Form questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Form questions

When I printed out my chap. 7 forms one of the forms says "list of creditors holding 20 largest unsecured claims". But down in the wording it says for filing in this chapter 11. Do I need this form?

Also on the statistical summer of certain liabilities and related data, it asks for current monthly income from form 22a line 12 or 22b line 11 or 22c line 20, where are they wanting as I have already above put my avg income and ave expenses.

1: you don't need to list the top 20 unsecured claims

2: It is redundant, but I suspect the two sheets are used for two different purposes and it is just easier for them to have you put it down twice.

Comment

The UST uses this to compare your stats with the average stats in his district. If it is outside of the norms, it could trigger an audit. What are the norms? Good question and it is not info that is shared with the public. Not something to worry about.
      Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

What should I list

So where it as for current monthly income from those lines since I can't find where those lines are, do I just list my monthly income before taxes or after?

Comment

Those lines are on your means test. Are you filing pro se?
          Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Yes I am

I am filing pro se, I did the means test on line and had no problem qualifying as I only make 23,400 a year before taxes. So I will look there, thanks.

I found the paper work on line and see I enter my average monthly income for 6 months, which for me is $1800. That was easy enough, thanks.
            Last edited by indy4192; 10-12-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X