When can I expect discharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When can I expect discharge?

Hi, our 341 was first scheduled for August 18th. At this point it was continued until September 1st...and then to October 6th. We never actually had to go to the second 2 meetings and today we finally got our report of no distribution. We filed in July, so this is a big for us! Does anyone have any insight on when we might expect our discharge? Technically, it should be here in a couple of weeks...but I don't know if and what has changed because of the continued 341's. Our objection for discharge date is still scheduled for October 19th.....so were hopeful maybe our discharge may still come soon. Does anyone have insight on this?

Your objection to discharge deadline date and your discharge date are basically the same thing. I had my meeting continue 3 weeks because my attorney couldn't be present for the original date of meeting; however, my discharge date is still 60 days from the original date set for the 341 Meeting. So I guess you have only a few days left to wait!
    Filed CH7 on Aug-06-2009 -- DONE!
    341 meeting on Oct-01-2009 -- DONE!
    Discharged on Nov-12-2009 -- DONE!
    Case Closed on Jun-15-2010 -- DONE!

Comment

Unless they asked for an extension, it stays the 19th. Good luck!
      7-2-2009 Filed
      8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
      10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

As far as your discharge date, it will depend on the district you are on. Some folks are getting their discharge within a few days of the last day for objections while others like in L.A. are taking up to 120 days. Just depends on how busy your district is.
        Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
        341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
        Discharged: 11/30/2009
        Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Thank you! I talked to my atty this afternoon and she said that the continuences didn't change anything and that our district will issue our discharge a week to ten days after the last day for objections! Looks like we should be done with this ordeal by the end of the month!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X