Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer question.. Please help..

Hi all

I am new here to post but I have been reading your forums regularly and it gave me some knowledge what's going on here. Now I have some doubts about my bankruptcy. I have already filed and gone throuth 341 meeting. 341 meeting went on very smoothly on september 24th, 2009.

I think I learned how to use the pacer from this forums. Thank you for this excellent forums.

Today in my pacer I saw a message "Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, ........, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 2 months. Assets Abandoned: Not Available, Assets Exempt: $ 20840.43, Claims Scheduled: Not Available, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: Not Available.. (.........) (Entered: 10/16/2009)

Can someone please explain to me what this says in details.. Because I am not very efficient to understand legal writings.

Thank you so much.

It means the trustee doesn`t have any problems with your case and you will be discharged. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you for your message. Now I got some relief.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X