Copies of pay stubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copies of pay stubs?

I just got my paperwork from the lawyer today and it says that I need to bring the past 6 months worth of pay stubs with me to the next consult before the 341. Just one problem...I don't have them. I wonder if there's some way my payroll lady can get them recreated? I dunno. I don't want to give my coworkers too much info, ya know?
    Filed Ch7 10/14/09 - 341 11/23/09
    Last day for objections 1/22/2010
    Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
    Closed! 1/28/2010

Your H.R. department should be able to get them for you. I would tell them you need them for some documentation. Documentation could be anything from loan application to mortgage application or anything. No need to tell them why. On a side note, my wife works for a school district and they do not keep copys of pay stubs, the only thing they retain is pay and tax year to date information updated on a computer every pay cycle. Luckily we found most of them, we a missing one or two but I don't think they will have a problem as she makes the same every pay cycle.
    Discharged 1-25-10

Comment

Your HR person can provide that, and it is not a big deal. You may want to bring a copy of your bank statements when you meet next with your lawyer. Also your last year's income tax return.

Good luck to you.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions!

I get paid the same amount every other week all year long so I don't see what the big deal is. I can prove it by my bank statements too.
        Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
        Closed! 1/28/2010

Comment

I had the same issue and the lady who I asked @ work for mine got me my last 6 months of paystubs
          They were little slips of paper with all the information....
          Trustee did not have an issue with them at all

Comment

I told my HR person we were working with a new accountant, helping us with a budget and they requested 6 months. they should question you too much why; it did take a few days for her to get them to me. best of luck to you!!!

Comment

I've never had trouble getting past paystubs from HR people, it's a common sort of request that they're used to, just go ahead and ask instead of worrying!

Comment

My payroll lady was able to print off all the stubs from her computer today in a matter of seconds
                Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
                Closed! 1/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X