Should I have reaffirm papers by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I have reaffirm papers by now?

Our 60 days is up Nov 2nd, hopefully with discharge soon after. We are hoping to ride through on both of our vehicles. One vehicle is through Ford and has about 7 payments remaining. We weren't expecting a reaffirmation agreement from them due to the small amount of time still owing on the loan. Ford did file a proof of claim. However, our second vehicle is through a credit union and we hadn't even made a payment yet when we filed bk (my car was totaled about a month before we filed and had to get a new one). From what I have read on here, credit unions don't allow ride throughs.

We have made all of our payments, but haven't heard a peep from the credit union. Shouldn't we have received something by now?

I need this vehicle to take the kids to school and daycare and to get to work, so I don't want it repo'd on me

Can a credit union do that if I am current on payments and they didn't offer reaffirmation? I am in Nevada
    Filed: July 31, 2009
    341: September 4, 2009
    60 days: November 3, 2009
    DISCHARGED!: November 6, 2009

are you pro se?

I'm Ohio w a 7 no assests.
    Our cars loans (2) with CU was reaffirmed at the 341 they sent a lawyer to it. We signed right before our 341. Now as for our 1st mortage I just had to make calls to Chase to get them to send the reaffirm. Which was a big nightmare but now we have it. Sadly our attorney filed an extension for time to get it in. Which sadly, it's sad, because our 60 days are up on the 23rd., Now we go another 30days. (so I think. I'm waiting for a reply from our attorney tho)

You can call them and ask them to send the reafirm papers to the lawyer. I asked for a copy to be mailed to my hubby and I.

Good lUck.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X