Filing Date, Means Test, and Severance Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
    That is the best advice I could give you. He is a bk attorney (I assume) so he's seen your kind of case before. 'Hub
    Yep, he's a bk attorney, so I'm sure he knows a lot more than I do and knows what's best. I was just paranoid and wanted to make sure I found any possible issues beforehand. With all of these concerns, it's not too easy to sleep, so the more reassurance the more likely I'll be able to get some sleep. :-)

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg View Post
      Yep, he's a bk attorney, so I'm sure he knows a lot more than I do and knows what's best. I was just paranoid and wanted to make sure I found any possible issues beforehand. With all of these concerns, it's not too easy to sleep, so the more reassurance the more likely I'll be able to get some sleep. :-)

Thanks again!
      When is your 341? You will feel a whole lot better after that. Do a search on 341s and you will see, it is a relatively easy meeting and very few people have any problems. Most of the time, a surrogate lawyer stands in for your own as they contract for several bkers. If your lawyer is concerned in anyway, he will come with you. He may even so, if he is not flooded with work. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X