Bad 341...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad 341...

Okay had my 341 on Oct 20. Everything was all good, heard some quick ones and some long ones, my attorney assured me I would be done in less than 2 min. UST asked the required questions and then hits me with a property she said my husband owns, no it's his dads he's Jr. She decides she needs some convincing. She also sees rental income thsi year which stopped in February, now she wants proof of that. Damn!! So I leave so very sad, although she did not continue it as she did others she just said she would hold it until we got her the information. My attorney wrote up an affidavit and had my husband sign, he assured me that this would be enough to answer all of the trustees questions. Looked on pacer and all it says is 341 was held, and in some places it stills say awaiting 341. I'm stressed out. Oh, also Best Buy and Badcock furniture did send some paperwork to my attorney saying they want their stuff back but he told me to ignore it. Capitol One sent a letter to my attorney saying they need him to sign so they can talk to me about getting their car back, he said he would sign it when I was ready to give the car back, I'm ready, the starter went out on it last week and I'm ready to stop insuring it. Still stressed out over this 341. Don't know what to do, or what I'm even waiting on.

Filed: 15 Sept 2009
    341 : 20 Oct 2009
    Waiting to join 60 day club...

Did your husband ever own the property? Or was it always his dad's property?

Is the person who stopped paying rent still living on your property?

These are the questions that are probably holding up the trustee filing a report.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Sorry your meeting didn't go well.

What's the deal with Capital One? Did you choose to surrender your car? I'm curious because I also have Capital One car loans.
      Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
      "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Originally posted by 1qweenb View Post
        My attorney wrote up an affidavit and had my husband sign, he assured me that this would be enough to answer all of the trustees questions.
        Filed: 15 Sept 2009
        341 : 20 Oct 2009
        Waiting to join 60 day club...
        Then believe him, and chill out. The weekend is here and it's time for a good cold beer or three.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Bad 341 ...part2

Yes i did decide to surrender the car on my own, I was upside down, inside out on it. I even called the woman (at my lawyers request) and she told me that she could not give Cap One authorization to speak with me about giving back the car until my attorney signed this form she sent him, he said it was dumb and if they wanted to play the game he wouldnt sign it and I could keep the car until they did something else, too bad it isnt working and I am not putting any money in to fix it. No my husband and his father get mixed up all the time on everything from credit reports to I guess homes, he never owned the home in question. I am going to relax and see what happens in the next few weeks, I'll let you all know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1qweenb View Post
            Yes i did decide to surrender the car on my own, I was upside down, inside out on it. I even called the woman (at my lawyers request) and she told me that she could not give Cap One authorization to speak with me about giving back the car until my attorney signed this form she sent him, he said it was dumb and if they wanted to play the game he wouldnt sign it and I could keep the car until they did something else, too bad it isnt working and I am not putting any money in to fix it. No my husband and his father get mixed up all the time on everything from credit reports to I guess homes, he never owned the home in question. I am going to relax and see what happens in the next few weeks, I'll let you all know.
            If he never owned the home then that will not be a problem. What about the stopped rent? Is the person still living there?
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X