341 yesterday, Wells called today...??? help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 yesterday, Wells called today...??? help

WF which is on our rental home in GA called today and wants to do a DIL now, they talked to our attorney. My concern is that with that debt off our back our means test would change??? Or is the DIL okay to give to them?

Originally posted by momisery View Post
    WF which is on our rental home in GA called today and wants to do a DIL now, they talked to our attorney. My concern is that with that debt off our back our means test would change??? Or is the DIL okay to give to them?
    The means test looks backwards in time over the 6 months preceeding your filing. So it shouldn't affect it. Right? But what did your attorney say? I'd defer to him.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

We are trying to call him. Once the 341 is done I guess they are pretty much off the feed bag?? lol

Comment

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but a DIL will result in a chargeoff on your credit report and you most likely will receive a 1099. The DIL and short sale only benefits the lender and does nothing positive for the owner.
        Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

Originally posted by momisery View Post
          We are trying to call him. Once the 341 is done I guess they are pretty much off the feed bag?? lol
          If he won't take your call, leave the following tearful message: "I'm calling you because you're the only lawyer I know. My husband/wife just got ran over by an Exxon tanker truck. The truck was going 80 in a 45 and ran the red light. The driver of the tanker truck was so drunk he couldn't stand up. Will you take my case?"

He WILL call you back.
          Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH is that true, we could be responsible if we take the DIL. Hubby says it it not a foreclosure that way, I say well, we have two so does it matter? With WF I am so made at them because we tried the short sale and the DEED IN LIEU... they are why we started down the path to a BK.

Comment

Tanker ... ha ha.. love it...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X