Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
    Hi nokia123: welcome to the forum.

The reason you are asked for your checking account information is so that your pattern of income and outgo can be seen, and 'crunch' your numbers for the Means Test. No one is going to care how many times you go to the store or anywhere else.

If you haven't been told by your attorney, you will need to supply six months of your paystubs (or pay advices if you use electronic banking), six months of your bank statements and at least your last year's tax returns, both state and federal. Some districts may require two years of the returns.

Good luck to you
    thank you so much for the info, i know i will have more question.

Comment

thanks everyone for the input. thanks Nokia for allowing me to hijack your thread!

Comment

no problem

Comment

In the end you should be honest, but depending on your attorney it may not even matter. I was asked to submit mine, but they were not given to the trustee, because they were not asked for. I had closed all my accounts the week before filing and kept all the paperwork...trustee didn't even ask. A good attorney is going to file for you, and give no more information to the trustee than what is asked/required. Be honest, don't hide anything and you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

thanks, i'm trying to get my stuff together now. and i hate that i have too do this, but it's either pay cc's or rent, and i like to have a roof over my had.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X