All Good..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Good..

Any advice on what to do now? I haven't heard anything on reaffirming any of the loans on my home, during the 341 some banks were at the hearing with papers i hand, does this mean a ride through. Citimortgage sends statements, but they say this is not a bill, all payments are on time , i never stopped paying my mortgages.

Also my husband did not file and we continue to pay on his credit cards (only 2) and car loan, how will this affect his credit, i am only an authorized user on his cards but my lawyer had me list the debts anyway since they showed on my CR.

Lastly, I done a deed in lieu of forclosure on a timeshare (bonnet creek, what a rip off) before i filed, but i still included them in the bankruptcy. they are still calling offering to buy the stupid thing back, what is that all about??

Do I need to be looking at my CR and start on cleaning it up, and does it matter that all accounts were current before I filed or does BK just knock that out the window??

All advice is appreciated.

filed: 15 Sept 09
    341: 20 Oct 09
    trustees report of no distribution: 27 Oct 09
    last day for objections: 12 Dec 09

I would like to know also. Both my primary home, and 2nd home have not done anything. I plan to keep the primary home, all up to date on payments, but the 2nd property the 2nd is 8 months past due, but have not heard a word??

My 60 days post 341 was last Monday, but pacer still says waiting for discharge??\\BooBoo

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X