341 do they examine again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 do they examine again?

We had to take a few small things to the 341 hearing, but it went well. Does the trustee examine those items now or do they now review the whole case again? It seemed like this guy had done this homework he had notes on everyone of questions to ask us plus the normal questions. There we not a lot of questions for us so that was good at least. But our taxes were emailed to him and I am pretty sure he will ask for our refund for 2009, which should be zip. If we get one from the state we will use it to pay the fed, or can you do that? And he asked for a copy of our RE taxes on both properties. Then the ususal ID';s and that was it. What then, do they review the docs we gave at the 341 meeting, or the whole file?

Greetings again 'mom:

You are bringing unnecessary worry back again. If you gave him what he wished to see, he probably is pleased and you will fly through. If he equally asked questions about individual people, then he is doing his job well. I would love to have him for my lawyer if he is that thorough. This type of person will also understand circumstances that would appear bad on the surface but are explainable in their detail. In other words, 'Mom, you got a good Trustee. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

The trustee, or his staff, will compare the additional documents with what is in your file. Then in a few days a notice should appear on PACER as to whether you are an Asset case or not. Then it is a matter of waiting out the 60 days. But if you are asking if you have to do another 341 or not--that answer is no.

Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Ahhh... okay... I was not sure of the purpose of the 341 meeting. I pretty much thought they knew if you were an asset case or not by the meeting. Thanks to both of you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X