Bank and credit card statements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank and credit card statements?

I believe I recall seeing the requirement to send to the case TT your last six bank statements at least seven work days prior to the 341. I know I did and he didn't even mention my accounts at the meeting. It could have been the last two but your attorney should know. Best to take them along with you just in case as you don't want to have your 341 rescheduled.
    Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

Each district is different, I only had to send 1 months of bankstatements and then a final statement that listed my balance on the day of filing. The trustee told my lawyers what he needed and the lawyers typically have a good idea of what the trustees will ask for in your district.

All the documents I needed were submitted before my 341, however there were other people that day at their 341's that were giving the trustee bank statements and such.

I never had to show any credit card statements or anything like that to the trustee...I would definately bring as much with you as possible since you didn't submit it previously. However, this could be the fault of your lawyer not doing what he/she is supposed to do. At my 341, the trustee was very frustrated with some people who's lawyers did not do things correctly and submit proper documents before hand.

I would bug your lawyer some more about what the trustee in your district requires ...
      BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
      Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Comment

Hey there, just thought I'd share with you my experience. I had all kinds of paperwork that I brought to my 341...bank statements, deed, title, real estate property value, car value, etc. and the trustee never asked me for any of this documentation - not at the 341 nor prior to it. The trustee just "took my word" on my bank account balances and the valuation of my property.

Of course, I know many others on here had to send in documentation prior to the 341...it really just depends on the district and the trustee.

You can bring them with you to the 341 if you feel uncomfortable with the advice your attorney gave you...it definitely won't hurt to have them with you just in case!

Good Luck!!!

~JAG
          Chapter 7 - Pro Se
          Filed: 08/10/09 --- 341 Meeting: 09/08/09
          Last Day for Objections: 11/09/09
          Discharged and Closed: 11/12/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X