Awaiting Closing and more questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awaiting Closing and more questions

I was discharged on the 8th of October of this year.
    Pacer still says AWAITING CLOSING.
    What does this mean?

ALSO, Wells Fargo is still driving me nuts. They keep sending me workout loan paperwork every week even since I was discharged. I shut the power and the heat off, and everything is gone. What happenes if the pipes freeze? My lawyer said to walk away and say ADIOS WF and never look back as she said they had every opportunity to work with me.

AND I never received any other type of paperwork on my reaffirmed car stating that yes this was approved etc.... Do I just assume all is ok and still continue to pay each month?

If you were not an asset case, it just means some cleanup by the clerks - not to worry. Did your attorney approve/sign the reaffirm agreement?
    Filed Ch7 5/28/09 (Pro Se) Orlando, 341 7/01, UST selected case for audit 7/01, Last day for objection 8/31. Audit report filed 9/10, no material misstatements. Discharged and closed 9/22/2009

Comment

Originally posted by notadeadbeat View Post
      AND I never received any other type of paperwork on my reaffirmed car stating that yes this was approved etc.... Do I just assume all is ok and still continue to pay each month?
      Check pacer to see if the reaffirm was filed by the creditor.
      My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
      posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

Originally posted by aljohnson007 View Post
        If you were not an asset case, it just means some cleanup by the clerks - not to worry. Did your attorney approve/sign the reaffirm agreement?

I sent the reaffirmation off to my attorney who filed it and then I never heard anything on it. I don't see it on Pacer from the creditor.
        Is this what they may be waiting for?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X