1st time post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st time post

Just want to say thanks for all the information. I just returned from a consultation with my third Attorney. The 1st two I did not feel comfortable with at all, but today I felt somewhat relived, mainly because I spent my weekend online here and felt somewhat educated about what questions to ask him. His advice was to file chapter 7 both personal and business, at 52 years old, married, two minor children at home, 1st time unemployed (since 09/01/09) I am scared to death. but hopefully I can get through this and start again workin towards a managable retirement. I am going to try and make it till early January before I file (attorney's advice). I have about 15,000.00 left to pay him, pay morgatge, pay cobra, lights, food etc. He even told me to spend some on Christmas. So looks like I'll be around here for awhile. Thanks again.

Welcome David. This site is a great resource and the posters have been very helpful. I have only been part of this wonderful group for a little less than two months and DH and I have taken the leap to get our financial future back on track. Like you, we closed a business and it has been difficult financially and emotionally. There is a lot of support here. I wish the best for you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You're among friends here.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X