top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 Tomorrow�is there something wrong with me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Tomorrow�is there something wrong with me?!

*Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Wishing you well with your 341! It should be fine as long as your TT's questions are answered honestly. No need to sweat salt balls. Please let us know how it went!
    Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
    Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Your 341 is going to be a breeze HakunaMatata! If you really need support, I will show up and divert the trustee's attention so he can bash me instead of you.

Countdown to our celebration party begins......
      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Good luck! It'll be over soon.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

After all the stress of deciding to file, I've finally settled into my hakuna matata philosophy! No worries...and I better have a nice trustee! If he is having a bad day, I expect BTS to disrupt and distract by dancing around and waving her $1,000 asset!

Cheers to the BK Forum for sound, reliable, and personal guidance and advice! I attribute my lack of fear to you!

Note: Should I find myself donning an orange jumpsuit while behind bars following my 341, I expect all asset cases to bail me out!
          *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

I think you have the bankruptcy jetters. It should be a piece of cake. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
              After all the stress of deciding to file, I've finally settled into my hakuna matata philosophy! No worries...and I better have a nice trustee! If he is having a bad day, I expect BTS to disrupt and distract by dancing around and waving her $1,000 asset!

Cheers to the BK Forum for sound, reliable, and personal guidance and advice! I attribute my lack of fear to you!

Note: Should I find myself donning an orange jumpsuit while behind bars following my 341, I expect all asset cases to bail me out!
              I have your back HakunaMatata. I will be standing on a chair in the 341 room dancing and waiving my $1,000 non-exempt asset to distract the trustee as he begins to question you. I am hoping that some of the bkforum members will hold a telethon to raise money for my legal fees as I am dragged out of the 341 room for contempt of court.
              You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Great attitude! It will all go great!

I officially let go and let god/fate/karma/whatever after my 341. I am so far from the gotta-check-Pacer thinking. What will be will be at this point, and I know I will hear if there is any issue and would deal with it from there, no doubt.

I wrestled with the debt forever, prepaired in a sense for the BK for over a year, and now I am done worrying. Glad you are too!
                Filed: 9/9/2009
                341: 10/13, went well!
                Discharged 12/17/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X