• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, Time For My Hampster Dance

Opened my case today on PACER and found that we were DISCHARGED On 11-03-09

BRING ON THE HAMSTER DANCE

Unsecured debt's: $186,000

Ride through on both homes and only $17,600 in claims filed as we are an asset case and am giving up our 2nd home.

Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for all the help and emotional support provided during this anxious time in our lifes You are all the best. We will be also continuing to ask questions as we proceed along our trek

We now have to regain our credit standing and get back to our lifes as we once knew it.

A special thanks to the banks who, with our credit cards that pulled in our lines of credit, raised our % of our interest that was the final blow that brought us to this point. We had NO PROBLEM with our bills, but because of their greed and own choosing we are now one of the statistics that are beginning to bring the financial markets down. I hate to think of what is ahead for them as they continue to screw the public. Again, thank you, B of A, Chase, Am Express, Discover and Citi....Thank you for the $186.000

Happy Holidays to all

BooBoo

YEAAAAAA!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Today is the first day of your New Start! Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

A special thanks to the banks who, with our credit cards that pulled in our lines of credit, raised our % of our interest that was the final blow that brought us to this point. We had NO PROBLEM with our bills, but because of their greed and own choosing we are now one of the statistics that are beginning to bring the financial markets down. I hate to think of what is ahead for them as they continue to screw the public. Again, thank you, B of A, Chase, Am Express, Discover and Citi....Thank you for the $186.000

AMEN Brother.

Grats to you. For an asset case you went quite fast. Great to here. Have a wonderful day, and don't celebrate too much. Mrs. for some reason has a headache this morning. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by booboo View Post
        We now have to regain our credit standing and get back to our lifes as we once knew it.

BooBoo
        Congrats, however life as you once knew it? I never want to go back to a life like that again.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congrats!
          7-2-2009 Filed
          8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
          10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

You also. Congrat's on your discharge.

Comment

Congrats to you booboo! I agree with you totally! It was because of the greed of BofA and Citi that started our tumble!

Have a great Fresh Start! We are on Day 90 in the OC and still no discharge!
              Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
              341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
              Discharged: 11/30/2009
              Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

Such good news for you. Congratulations!

Comment

WhoooHoooo!!!!!1

Congrats!!!!
                  May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                  May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                  May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                  9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on your fresh start!
                    Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
                    341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
                    Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

Congratulations!!
                      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!
                        Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
                        "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X