• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!!

Comment

Such great news! Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by HakunaMatata View Post
        OF, you'd be a true ASSET to our celebration! (Assets are permitted post-BK, correct?)
        Please invite Mr Fudd as I would love to have a discussion with the little oddball.
        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Congrats! How did the asset case part work out? I think I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
            Please invite Mr Fudd as I would love to have a discussion with the little oddball.
            Mr. Fudd will be given one beer that he can slobber in the corner over, but ONLY if he does not sit at our table.
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by adviceplease View Post
              Congrats! How did the asset case part work out? I think I missed it.
              I ended up a $1k asset case. Elmer Fudd my trustee called two $500 checks to my mother "fraudulent transfers of cash assets." I am paying him $1,000 which is my only asset in the case, and I am discharged as of today!

Comment

I am glad that worked out for you $1000 is a lot less than all of the debt.

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
                I ended up a $1k asset case. Elmer Fudd my trustee called two $500 checks to my mother "fraudulent transfers of cash assets." I am paying him $1,000 which is my only asset in the case, and I am discharged as of today!

Comment

Thanks everyone for all of the congrats! It feels great to through the bk and onto the fresh start.

Comment

Originally posted by adviceplease View Post
                    I am glad that worked out for you $1000 is a lot less than all of the debt.
                    Yes I am very grateful to have gotten discharged for $1k. It is a small price to pay for a fresh start.

Comment

Good on you!!!
                      Filed Chapter 7 August 18,2009
                      341 scheduled for Oct 7, 2009--DONE!
                      Report of No Distribution Oct 8, 2009
                      Discharged & Closed Dec. 14, 2009

Comment

Even an easy bankruptcy is emotionally hard on the debtor. But BTS had it worse than most due to her formerly high income which put the trustee's fraud sniffer in high gear. Again congratulations on having this behind you.
                        Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X