**341 Meeting**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**341 Meeting**

We had our 341 Meeting today! I was so nervous I was about to puke on the way there!! Santander...formally Drive financial.. (place my mini-van is financed through) STILL did not forward the lien perfection to the attorney NOR the trustee!! What a bunch of A****...Funny how when you are ONE day late on your payment..they are calling you and stalking you for the money..but you call and need paperwork from them...and its like pulling teeth from a lion!!!

Anyways.....I thought it was going to be a problem...the attorney said...well lets see if the trustee asks us about it..and he didn't!!! I'm so realived...I told my dh on the way home...It has never felt so good to be broke!!!! Ha..so...we are joining the 60 day club...get to keep our tax refund for 2010...AND I just got a job offer for a new job which will be paying me quite a bit more $$$$.....Things are lookin up for us already!
    Filed: 10/08/09
    341 Meeting: 11/06/09
    11/06/09--Joined the 60 day club!!! :yahoo::yahoo:
    1/11/10--Discharged!!!:clapping::yahoo::clapping:

Congratulations!
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

congrats!
      if you are in the san diego Area and need a great lawyer PM me !!! my lawyer did miracle's for me and has made my life better

Comment

Originally posted by My4mgirls View Post

I told my dh on the way home...It has never felt so good to be broke!!!
        Ain't it the truth! And wow, congratulations on all your good news! Since bad stuff so often comes in bunches, isn't it great when good stuff also does?

Comment

The worst for you is now over assuming you are a simple case like most of us.
          Now relax, and wait for discharge!

Comment

Wow sounds like things really went well as far as the new job offer! Congratulations on the 60-day club membership!
            7-2-2009 Filed
            8-28-09 341 Concluded, no assets
            10-28-09 DISCHARGED/CLOSED!!!!

Comment

Congratulations!
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Congratulations!!
                4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
                5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
                7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
                7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Pull up a chair and have a seat in the 60-day club. The time might drag at first, but it will be over before you know it.
                  8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
                  11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Yeah!!!
                    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X