No announcement yet.

Interesting Lawyer experience.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing fraudulent about my case I assure you. I traded in my Porsche 911 with over 100,000 miles on it and bought a new VW GTI with warranty. My payment stayed the same, and I now have a more practical vehicle. I did this before I stopped paying my cards, as I knew my credit was on its last leg. I plan to keep the car. My porsche I got NO equity out of, I owed what I took the trade at.

I am in debt because my wifes very successful business has not been successful the last two years and its taken us down the tubes. 130k of my unsecured is that business. In actual personal unsecured debt I have only about 30k.

Its complicated, no doubt, which is why I am hiring an attorney experienced in these types of cases.

Comment

Originally posted by signal View Post
      I am in debt because my wifes very successful business has not been successful the last two years and its taken us down the tubes. 130k of my unsecured is that business. In actual personal unsecured debt I have only about 30k.
      You might want to talk about Chapter 11 bankruptcy, that has a lot more flexibility (or so I'm told) to it. Good luck to you.
      I am a Pennsylvania Eastern and Middle District Bankruptcy, FDCPA, FCRA and Foreclosure Defense attorney, information I post is based on experience in these districts. It is not legal counsel, consider it friendly counsel.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X