top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filed, discharged - dismissed, thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed, discharged - dismissed, thank you!

Hi all
    well, we are finally DONE! Filed middle of July, meeting in August, discharged end of October and closed 4 days later.

What a ride this has been.! But I finally sleep so much better.

Had a great lawyer, trustee was wonderful - nobody asked any questions about our paperwork. I don't think, it could have gone any smoother.

I wanted to thank all the people on this board that were there for me when I had questions and most of all to the MODS, that have so much info.

Just reading on here taught (sp?) me so much and I was able to fill out most paperwork right. To the ones that are still planing to file - READ, READ, READ and then read some more on here. I spend almost 6 months on here (yes - in hiding) just reading different cases, reading the responses, searching different keywords - loads of nights up till morning, reading some more and learning).

so, THANKS to all that have helped me and my family!

I hope that your bankruptcy will go just as smoothly!
    Filed in July
    341 in August
    discharged October
    Closed October

That's great. You now get our Official (unofficially) Dance of Victory. Go get 'em hamsters:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations!!
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Yes, congratulations to you!
        Filed CH7 on Aug-06-2009 -- DONE!
        341 meeting on Oct-01-2009 -- DONE!
        Discharged on Nov-12-2009 -- DONE!
        Case Closed on Jun-15-2010 -- DONE!

Comment

Enjoy your fresh start. Congratulations!
          Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
          341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
          Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X