I finally filed......had 341.....I am still shakin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally filed......had 341.....I am still shakin

I have been lurking on this form since I found it in April. We filed in Sept.and have had our 341 10/22. I was very confident about the 341 for a few reasons.

1.) We had the best attorneys you could find. They were reffered to us.
    2.0 this forum

The trustee has asked to be relieved of his duties. No asset case.

I have only two hurdles and I would really like to hear from you guys on where I stand.

I have signed for the mortgage reaffirmation..still waiting.

This is the BIGGIE......

What can happen in the 60 club?

I could not have survived this without this forum.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Shakin; 11-11-2009, 01:46 PM.
    Filed 9/14
    341 10/22/09
    Trustees report of no distribution 10/26
    Scheduled for discharge 12/22

others will know about mortgage reaffirmation.

as to the 60 days: a creditor might file an objection to your bk. however, if you have heard no complaints from any creditor by now, it is extremely unlikely that anything will be filed. try to enjoy life during the 60 days.
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

This was the worst time for me but if your lawyers are as good as you said they are have alittle faith that they covered everything. Unless you think your creditors will dispute (which most won't) you should be fine. At my 341 other cases had creditors there but they were mostly for homeowners associations and business related debt. Dispite my hearing being over in 15mins it was the most violating 15 mins of my life. hang in there

Comment

I am only discharging credit cards. Nothing else.
        Filed 9/14
        341 10/22/09
        Trustees report of no distribution 10/26
        Scheduled for discharge 12/22

Comment

When you sign the mortgage reaffirmation, the mortgage company will accept it and you continue to pay them as usual. The only difference is they might allow you to pay online again and they will most probably report your payments on your credit report.

If you've already had your 341 and no creditors objected yet, you are home free (especially since you are a no asset case).
          Filed Chapter 7 (Primarily Business Expenses) 04/10/2008 FICO 468 :cry:
          341 on 05/06/08:unsure:House appraisal on day 63:blink: 07/10/2008 Discharged-Asset Case!!!:yahoo:08/09 Transu 559, Equifax 636, Experian 647
          Case Closed 07/15/2009 :D:yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X