341 tomor. Friday the 13th! Spooky!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomor. Friday the 13th! Spooky!

I am calmer than I imagined. I just have one thing that keeps lurking on my mind. The $169 on schedule J that is listed as money left over every month. I don't really own a thing. And for some odd reason my account has more like $1 in it as opposed to $169 at any time. Anyone think I have anything to worry about? I looked up other cases in the area and saw one woman had $171 and another $136 monthly and was declared no asset day of. So obviously it is not unheard of. Just that little black cloud hanging over my head. Go away black cloud!

Friday the 13th is a great day! Not only does it represent a series of SUCCESSFUL cheesy horror films, my birthday has fallen on it throughout the years!

Continue to ride the calm train. I was stoked for my 341; although, this didn't occur without previous anxiety. I fostered concerns regarding a loan I had given to my sister and the funds in my accounts on the date of filing. I contemplated being abused by my CU and the Trustee. I was uncomfortable with my altered creditor payment behavior and DMI. In the weeks leading up to my meeting, I surrendered all these fears. I asked what was the worst thing that could happen (and, no, I didn't fear the imaginary debtor's prison...free food and shelter would be fabulous )? I met the requirements for BK and I wasn't hiding assets. If my Trustee discovered some hidden asset or tossed me out of the 341, my only option would be to regain, regroup, and refocus.

My 341 was a tad perplexing. My Trustee didn't address ANY of my concerns. Instead, I was subjected to seemingly random questions regarding my car. Never expected such and neither did my attorney. All went well even if I didn't recall the exact mileage on my car at the time of purchase.

Best of luck to you! Keep us posted!
    *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

Thank you so much! I am so ready to get it over with! I just keep replaying these scenes over and over and over again. I was just going through the packet my attorney gave me months ago and there is a letter from one the trustees listing like 8 questions they ask SIGNED - The trustee SO & SO! What the heck?!??!?!? I did talk to the paralegal last week and she said I would be notified if the trustee had any issues beforehand to make make things as smooth as possible but we haven't heard a peep. I guess no news is good news.

I don't have anything to my name. Sad enough. I have a car. Not in my name. I don't own property. I think I am in a pretty decent situation if you have to be in this situation. I think it is pretty cut and dry. By that stupid $169 is giving me nightmares today!!!!

Comment

Alright, do you recall the Friday the 13th movies? Same plot in every one (boring!). Stop replaying the BK worry scenes. They're not worth your time. Instead, read posts on 341s. The majority have a common theme and outcome...painless, not worth the worry, quick, and easy.

I had to round up some documents for my Trustee prior to my 341. In your case, no news is likely good news. We tend to think we're missing something because this is new to us. Trustees know the drill.

Allow your desire to complete your 341 to build excitement and positive purpose! This is a important step toward the BK finish line!
        *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

You are so right!

And I hope after my 10am mtg I can go get some things done because in the midst of all of this I am forgetting that I have a really really fun weekend ahead of myself!

Comment

I'm sure it will go just fine for you! Try to relax
            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Well good news my attorney called he said it all looks good. Don't be nervous I have a very very nice Trustee.. he said I am lucky cause most are not as nice as she is. And if I have a question I don't know how to answer then I can always say I am not sure and we can submit an answer later. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X