Information for Trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information for Trustee

I see postings where people have said the trustee has requested certain information like bank statements, pay stubs etc. How soon after filing do you receive requests for that. I have not gotten anything like that yet and its been 8 days so far and my 341 is in 3 1/2 weeks. I looked at Pacer and no other documents are coming my way as of today. My attorney said they usually just look at your tax return in my district. All I received was the generic letter indicating the 341 meeting time and to give my tax return to the trustee 7 days before the 341.

Brandon. I believe you probally provided your attorney with the documents and he forwarded them to the trustee or perhaps he will have them with him at the 341. I think that mainly goes for pro-se filers.
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

trustees are entitled to tax returns and paystubs without having to ask. beyond that, they would have to ask. but they'd ask your attorney, and like klandsb says, your lawyer will handle that, so don't worry, be happy!
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

In my area the Trustee would notify the attorney if she wanted any additional information before we got there. All my trustee took were paystubs and 2007-2008 tax return forms and I don't think she ever even glanced at them. She actually gave them back to me at my 341 yesterday. I never sent bank statements.. nada.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon94 View Post
          I see postings where people have said the trustee has requested certain information like bank statements, pay stubs etc. How soon after filing do you receive requests for that. I have not gotten anything like that yet and its been 8 days so far and my 341 is in 3 1/2 weeks. I looked at Pacer and no other documents are coming my way as of today. My attorney said they usually just look at your tax return in my district. All I received was the generic letter indicating the 341 meeting time and to give my tax return to the trustee 7 days before the 341.
          i filed prose; and about 3 weeks after i filed i received information to fill out for the trustee and also had to send in my last 2 yrs tax returns, 3 months paystubs and mail it back at least 10 days prior to the 341. The questions on the form were very general; and most had already been touched on in the BK filing.
          Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
          341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
          Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
          Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X