Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buying a house non filing spouse

My husband is not filing,

if he applies for a mortgage on is own but has to use my income and his to qualify will they have to pull my credit if he is only using my income and his credit. they lawyer says i can always add my name later to the note

i am not filing on a mortgage but do i still have to wait 3 years to qualify for a fah loan
    filed chapter 7 Nov 17, 2009
    341 meeting Dec 21
    dec 22 no funds no asset
    Objections for Discharge due by 02/19/2010

It is my understanding that if your income is needed to qualify for the mortgage, then yes, they will pull your CR, too. If your husband could qualify on his own then there would be no reason to pull your CR for the mortgage.
    November 2, 2009: Filed Chapter 7, December 10, 2009: 341 Done! January 11, 2010 Last Day for Objections! February 9, 2010 Discharged!!! February 12, 2010 Case Closed, MyFico on 11/09: 550, Now: 715!

Comment

ty,
      that is what i thought

i have been working on repairing his credit, he doesnt owe much at all but has some stuff on his credit that should of fell off by now and still there

i sent certified letters to all the cra so i got that ball started on the disputes

he has sears card on there, i would hate to get it deleted becouse its is oldest creditor on there but we have not had any activy on that account for 10 years. looks like we made a settlement for less then owed on there over 10 years and its listed as baddebt/collections, dont even remember doing that
      filed chapter 7 Nov 17, 2009
      341 meeting Dec 21
      dec 22 no funds no asset
      Objections for Discharge due by 02/19/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X