Just got of the phone with the trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got of the phone with the trustee

So yesterday we had our 341, it went extremely well as noted in another thread. Anyway I went to put my tax forms he returned during the 341 away today and found out he accidently gave me back some other paperwork that was stuck to the bottom of my tax returns. So I called the office told them what it was. They checked the computer to see if I needed to return them and they told me no, your case has been administered and was concluded by our office as no asset, we don't need any of it back.

So do I really need to even bother with pacer at this time. I know where my case is at and if anyone objects I will hear it from my attorney. I don't think anyone has a case for objecting. I never lied about my income for any credit. And I didn't use my credit for 6 months prior to filing. I also don't have any "new credit" its all a few years old showing I paid it while I could in good faith.
    Should I just sit it out for 90 days and call the clerk of court to ask if its been dismissed and closed?
    Discharged 1-25-10

A no asset case is usually 60 day. OH, YES, you will be hitting PACER about the 60th day. LOL. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

there is never any actual need for pacer. you would be informed of anything filed there. some people prefer to know what's going on or not going on in real time. some don't. if you don't feel you need to know, say, before your attorney, then you really don't need it.

also, your discharge will come in the mail, so you won't really need to call in 60 or 90 days. (and that's "discharged" not "dismissed". you don't want your bk to be dismissed!!!)
      filed ch7 May 09
      341 june 09
      discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
        there is never any actual need for pacer. you would be informed of anything filed there. some people prefer to know what's going on or not going on in real time. some don't. if you don't feel you need to know, say, before your attorney, then you really don't need it.

also, your discharge will come in the mail, so you won't really need to call in 60 or 90 days. (and that's "discharged" not "dismissed". you don't want your bk to be dismissed!!!)

Roger that on the discharge vs dismiss I was typing and talking on the phone at the same time. Thats why I don't talk on the cell phone and drive.......
        Discharged 1-25-10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X