top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Soon will CC creditors start calling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am more concerned about their calling my new job. I am going to check my contact numbers now. I don't want them harrassing my son.

Comment

what ia a DV

Comment

debt verification. it puts the onus on them to prove that you owe them that amount of money
        Marie

Comment

AMEX called within a few days and sent me to collections before 30 days was up. Granted, I didn't have the best payment history with them, but I'd been current for 6 months on both AMEX accounts. Discover was pretty soon after. Citi, Chase...I don't really remember. I quit keeping track pretty quick. If you retain a lawyer and hand out his number, they'll usually quit calling.

The one account that has continued to annoy me - Idearc Media (Verizon yellow pages). Every couple of weeks I get a phone call from a new collection agency or "law firm" about my Idearc account. Only one agency has ever called a second time after I gave him the lawyer's number, he yelled at me and threatened to sue until I told him the call was being recorded. After that he never called again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X