Substantial abuse of Power by the trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelly,
    Your case is basically over and by now you probably have your discharge and are also closed or awaiting closing.....

Post us on your status.......
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Substantial abuse of Power by The US Trustee

Minnymouth, friends and supporters.

Thanks for the reassurances saying that it is probably over and done with. I still wont sleep well until I get a discharge letter in my hand and the case is closed.

Pacer has had no update. Although when they were asking for extensions and investigating me, the entries on the pacer were almost instantaneous.

I really feel for you Minny, but then again you have been an inspirations to many of us.

Regards

Comment

Kelly,
        I sure do hope that they end it for you soon.... I hope they don't drag yours out like they have mine.......
        Makes you want to reach out and touch a Trustee - IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES!!!!

Since you've heard nothing hopefully it is a sign of good news to come.... I sure hope so....

They jerk us around enough...... and sometimes too much.... looking for that "greedy dollar" they want......

Keep us posted.

Minny

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

can anyone tell me why the head of the trustees office was present at our 341 meeting? he stood up and asked several questions about our income (which is very modest) we claimed everything exactly to the number. he asked several questions about our income and then asked questions about our preparer. then they just told us that we may be excused. Our trustee never said hardly anything. what does this mean?
          filed 2/6/2006:aggress:

last day for objections 5/12/2006:yes2:

discharged 5/25/2006:yahoo: :clapping:

closed 5/25/2006 :yahoo: :yahoo: :angel: :clapping:

Comment

Should I call?
            Hi All,

As I had stated earlier, all my deadlines and extensions to the deadlines passed almost a month ago. Should I call the Trustee office and ask why the case has not been discharged and pacer has become dormant. I am paranoid, as the case administrator may start something new.

BTW, I already received two credit cards in the past two weeks. 500 credit limit.

Thanks

Comment

Be very careful about obtaining new credit while in bankruptcy..........remember your supposed to be broke!!!

It could cause your case to get dismissed or held up.........
              for further inquiries....

Call the clerks office and see if your case has been discharged or check pacer and see...

Keep us posted,
              Minny

Comment

Hi Minnymouth and all,

Both the cards were offered to help me restablish my credit. I am assuming that these cc companies are vigilant and start sending preapproved offers as soon as the deadlines are passed.

I think I will keep checking pacer than to call and stir something new. I think thye have punished the living daylights out of me with all the extensions and investigations (not as much as to you).

Can they still dismiss even after all the deadlines are passed?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by rst6pac
                  can anyone tell me why the head of the trustees office was present at our 341 meeting? he stood up and asked several questions about our income (which is very modest) we claimed everything exactly to the number. he asked several questions about our income and then asked questions about our preparer. then they just told us that we may be excused. Our trustee never said hardly anything. what does this mean?
                  I'm sure he was there to audit the trustee. Bosses have to do that from time to time. I wouldn't get too excited about it. He may also have just been gathering information concerning prose filers...it appears from you post that you probably didn't have an attorney there?
                  Chapter 13 Filed 4/03/06 :blink: 341 Meeting Complete 5/11/06 :yes2:
                  Plan Confirmation 6/16/06 :yahoo:
                  Discharged: 1/5/2010 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

thank you , I hope that is all it was. it has been almost 2 weeks and we haven't heard anything. From what i understand no news is good news? Also how do i get into Pacer?

Comment

Here ya go.

PACER provides information about accessing and filing federal court records electronically. Find resources for using PACER.

Comment

ok not sure what i did wrong. I went there filled out the form get an id and password. and when i try to sign in it just keeps telling me that it is invalid. doesn't look like it should be that difficult or am i just way to blonde to get it. Can anyone tell me what i did wrong?

Comment

Call the 800 number.

Comment

Originally posted by rst6pac
                            ok not sure what i did wrong. I went there filled out the form get an id and password. and when i try to sign in it just keeps telling me that it is invalid. doesn't look like it should be that difficult or am i just way to blonde to get it. Can anyone tell me what i did wrong?
                            The password they set up for me didn't work, ever. I used the lost password link, they will email you a HTTP address to goto for your password. It will include a link to get on to PACER. From there you can set your own password.
                            Filed BK7 10/03/05
                            341 Meeting 01/04/06
                            Discharge 03/07/06
                            Closed 03/13/06

myfico.com EQ FICO 634-->03/13/06

TL's
                            HSBC $300, applied for and recieved back in Oct, during the BK
                            MBNA $25000, survived the BK but they won't let me access it due to lates and other negatives on the CR's
                            Roadloans.com up to $25000 @ 15.99%, time for a newer car
                            Hooter's $5000 ...3/24/2006

Comment

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X