top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rats are Dead

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • liz417
    replied
    Congrats on getting that BK ball rolling....

    Leave a comment:


  • NoMoreCards
    replied
    Originally posted by frogger View Post
    My avatar wants to date Albacores avatar
    Oh My!! Could you imagine if these two hooked up?? The outcome would be...I mean....oh my!!

    Please keep these avatars supervised at all times!! Lol!!
    Last edited by NoMoreCards; 12-10-2009, 01:31 PM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • AngelinaCatHub
    replied
    My avatar wants to date Albacores avatar
    Hey, tell your Avatar, that she's mine. I've been justa lustin for months over Albacor's Avatar. Gawd if her body is a beautiful as her face..............OOOOohhh.

    OOps here comes Mrs., be cool folks. Don't tell. 'Hub

    Leave a comment:


  • Stilltheone
    replied
    Holy Crapola! And I was nervous about filing on $60K of unsecured....LOL

    Good luck to you! I hope every step of the way is smooth sailing.

    Leave a comment:


  • frogger
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
    You haven't sold anything to a guy in a red devil suit have you? LOL
    And no, the devil I always dealt with wore a dark blue suit and worked for a business with the name "bank" in the title.

    They are the devils.......

    Leave a comment:


  • frogger
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
    After seeing that Avatar, who would really want to meet the 'real thing'. LOL

    Got to give you credit 2.2 mil???? Wow. And the lawyer says "no prob?"

    You haven't sold anything to a guy in a red devil suit have you? LOL

    Yup. He said "no problem". When I brought him notebook after notebook of indexed documents, along with table of contents, he just smiled.

    Thanks to the info learned from the good people here, I knew what to expect, what information to gather up, and what to do and not to do before filing.

    I know that I'm going to come out bruised, because I am an asset case, but I'll take that any day over the life I've living the past few years.

    The stress is already gone, and I'm getting ready to start a new life.

    And by the way:

    My avatar wants to date Albacores avatar

    Leave a comment:


  • AngelinaCatHub
    replied
    Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
    I'd just send the trustee your avatar and I'm sure your case will go smoothly. You probably won't even have to attend your 341!
    After seeing that Avatar, who would really want to meet the 'real thing'. LOL

    Got to give you credit 2.2 mil???? Wow. And the lawyer says "no prob?"

    You haven't sold anything to a guy in a red devil suit have you? LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • ForumReader
    replied
    Originally posted by OhioFiler View Post
    I'd just send the trustee your avatar and I'm sure your case will go smoothly. You probably won't even have to attend your 341!
    The same goes for Albacore when he files soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • OhioFiler
    replied
    I'd just send the trustee your avatar and I'm sure your case will go smoothly. You probably won't even have to attend your 341!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ablazed
    replied
    Congratulations Frogger! I have enjoyed reading many of your posts in the collections forum. Just keep those Rats away from the Hamsters!

    Regards,
    8^)

    Leave a comment:


  • SPalin
    replied
    Congrats Frogger! So why didn't you file Pro Se you already did most of the work (3,000 pages)? Just kidding.... with that amount of debt I would want an expert to do it and make sure it was done correctly, too! Will look forward to hearing about your new freedom from debt.

    Leave a comment:


  • ForumReader
    replied
    Wow, like StartingOver said, 3,000 pages, congrats to you for starting your bk journey! Best wishes!

    Leave a comment:


  • CCA1984
    replied
    Nice Frogger! congrats!

    Leave a comment:


  • StartingOver08
    replied
    Originally posted by frogger View Post
    It should be. I provided him 3000+ pages of documents.
    ......
    And thanks to everyone here for so much help. BK is not so scary when you know what you're dealing with.

    Wow....3000 pages! You were working very hard on this one

    Leave a comment:


  • frogger
    replied
    Originally posted by StartingOver08 View Post
    Congratulations Frogger.....I'm sure you will have a smooth BK since you are so well prepared! Good luck anyway
    It should be. My attorney said something about he was going to sue me for his carpel tunnel syndrome.

    I provided him 3000+ pages of documents.

    My attorney was like:

    No big deal. We can get this done for you. Just a lot of paperwork, but that's all part of the game. We do it all the time. Don't worry.

    And thanks to everyone here for so much help. BK is not so scary when you know what you're dealing with.

    Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X