top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke and unable to make it to 341 for chapter 7... ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electricbob, RE: post #19.

Then I sincerely apologize for assuming the wrong idea. Yes your situation is a bit unique, and I/we have heard some real off the wall stuff by what are called in the blogasphere, as Trolls who need attention, or attempt disruption. I can easily see now that you mean to do neither.

Please accept my remorse, and I will attempt to analyze a bit longer, the newbies that come on with "different" life styles than the norm. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      Electricbob, RE: post #19.

Then I sincerely apologize for assuming the wrong idea. Yes your situation is a bit unique, and I/we have heard some real off the wall stuff by what are called in the blogasphere, as Trolls who need attention, or attempt disruption. I can easily see now that you mean to do neither.

Please accept my remorse, and I will attempt to analyze a bit longer, the newbies that come on with "different" life styles than the norm. 'Hub
      No need to apologize Angelina. The choice I made was not something that would be looked at seriously under normal circumstances I suppose. I'm sure I'll get the same eye brow raising from the lawyers and judge when I decide to file and I tell them where I've been.

Comment

Very interesting read bob, I'll be pulling for you, good luck.

And although I'm a new registered member, I've read a lot of posts over the last few months and 'hub seems to be a good guy, very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by JustDamn View Post
          Very interesting read bob, I'll be pulling for you, good luck.

And although I'm a new registered member, I've read a lot of posts over the last few months and 'hub seems to be a good guy, very helpful.
          I agree

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X