Anyone in Eastern district NC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Eastern district NC?

Just wondering if anyone here is filing in eastern district of NC and if so, how is it going for you?
    Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
    Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
    Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
    Discharged 06/23/10

So far so good!
    -------
    Converted to Chap 13 from Chap 7 Feb 28
    341 April 16...

Comment

Originally posted by gwar11d2 View Post
      So far so good!
      GOOD! I'm so glad. I dunno why I am nervous that I'm in the most difficult district to file
      Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
      Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

Why is that? It is 'tough' but as long as you have truthful explanations for everything you will be fine. What court are you going to? Mine was in Durham and not bad at all. Still I understand the process is difficult... We're not out of the water yet, but in the 60 day club. We also went through an attorney. Did you?
        -------
        341 April 16...

Comment

Originally posted by gwar11d2 View Post
          Why is that? It is 'tough' but as long as you have truthful explanations for everything you will be fine. What court are you going to? Mine was in Durham and not bad at all. Still I understand the process is difficult... We're not out of the water yet, but in the 60 day club. We also went through an attorney. Did you?
          I dunno... I mean I know it's tough enough already, but I figured with my luck, I'd end up in a place where they were.. I dunno... maybe it doesn't make sense lol I definitely have truthful explanations for everything!

I don't know about court. We haven't even met with an attorney yet, but we are scheduled to meet with one 01/12. Can I ask who you went through? Is that an allowable question?
          Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
          Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

Originally posted by kailansmom04 View Post
            I dunno... I mean I know it's tough enough already, but I figured with my luck, I'd end up in a place where they were.. I dunno... maybe it doesn't make sense lol I definitely have truthful explanations for everything!

I don't know about court. We haven't even met with an attorney yet, but we are scheduled to meet with one 01/12. Can I ask who you went through? Is that an allowable question?
            Go ahead and PM me, but let's just say our attorney is all over the web and TV commercials around here Their process is very good and procedural. I was glad that any question I had could be answered with a quick email and the office staff was very understanding. In fact the front receptionist said she filed Chap 7 not too long ago after a divorce and everything was fine.
            -------
            341 April 16...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X