American General question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American General question

I got a loan with them to finance my heating and cooling system in my house. Somebody told me even though it is listed on the loan papers, they might not be able to get it since its a fixed object on my house. Does anybody know if this might be true? I'll have to ask the lawyer when I see her but just thought I would ask to see if anybody knew. I'm still paying on it but it would big relief if I could get rid of this loan also...thanks

I really doubt they would attempt to repo your air system. Too much work, too much expense, and, you do not have to give them permission to be on your property. They would have to go and ge a Court order and they could not leave damage without liability to them. It is more than doubtful that they want it back. It would be more likely if they could get a mechanics lien on your house, but, they were not the mechanic. I think you are OK.

Now, understand, these jerks are tricky and actually sent to our TRUSTEE, reaffirmation papers, we neither requested nor wished to sign. Other than payday advances, I have not seen lower life. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X