top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 341 does the Trustee always file a report of some kind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 341 does the Trustee always file a report of some kind.

I had my 341 last Wednesday and haven't seen anything yet on Pacer. Does the Trustee always put something in writing in your file after the 341?

Yes, they are required to file a report within "X" number of days of the 341, wait a few more days, something will be there.

Comment

Sometimes if the trustee is considering making you an asset case, they will file an interim report, which will not be viewable in pacer. Otherwise, at some point you will see a report of no distribution some time after your 341.
      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

It took nearly a week for my Trustee to file his Initial Report. I'm nearly 40 days in and I haven't had much PACER activity.
        *Filed: September 23, 2009 *341: November 4, 2009 *Discharged: January 4, 2010 *Closed: January 20, 2010

Hakuna Matata...it means NO WORRIES!

Comment

My trustee completed his report the same day as my 341. No assets available. Awaiting discharge. I would give it some time. Your district may be very busy.

Rob

Comment

Here's a twist. Had 341 and nothing after that. Today is day 61. No issues from UST before, during or after. No Trustee issues from get go either. Only thing was that the lawyer forgot to bring signed reaffs to Trustee on the sceduled 341 on 10/14. So second 341 that we didn't have to attend to get the reaff's to the Trustee on 10/23.
            No initial report, no final report, nothing. Lawyer said Trustee was on vacation so that delayed him filing reports. Still none showed up all the way to last day of objections to discharge on 12/14. So anything can happen out of the ordinary, I think now. Now I am wondering IF what BTS said, that my case could be hidden and it will UPDATE which will show that it changed from no asset to asset. I know this does not stop the discharge. Wonder if the UST and Trustee can show any other adverse stuff in the update that would distrupt the discharge? But, with following all the normal patterns of timelines associated with Trustee and UST objections.........there were none from the filing date of 9/2 as well. Any thoughts on this would also help the OP learn more as the cases here move along? Any insights on what you think is happening? Only question that I could think of what we are attempting to reaff a non-exempt item that our lawyer said would be a 50/50 with our circumstance tipping it more to approval than not......
            (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
            :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

Originally posted by Rob517 View Post
              My trustee completed his report the same day as my 341. No assets available. Awaiting discharge. I would give it some time. Your district may be very busy.

Rob
              Rob, I did check the discharges of a list of cases in June 09 and they were on target, but closed about a month later. Then I checked the month before our filing on some cases, and they were discharged 2-3 weeks longer. So in Michigan it really is buried with cases. Probably why my case is dead on Pacer as well.
              (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
              :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

No Info yet in Pacer for me. Also my hearing for my mortgage company to lift the automatic stay for the property I am surrendering was today and nothing was entered about that. The Trustee didn't make any comments at all about it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X