top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost 30 days since 341 no update in pacer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 30 days since 341 no update in pacer?

I had my 341 30 days ago and there has been no update in pacer since. The only question I was asked if i was going to keep my house and how i got it value. He seemed ok with my response after that told me i could leave. Attorney didn't worried about anything. Should I be worried there has been no update? Do they have to put something in pacer before you can be discharged? Im 30 days from being discharged.

Thanks

Okay, I am an example here. But, before I start, all cases and districts and states
    are different. Yes the timelines are spelled out clearly, but not one discharges or closes at the same time. The courts are buried with tons of cases as it is.

And, as for not seeing any documentation. I filed on 9/2, 341 was on 10/14. Lawyer forgot to bring the signed reaffs with him so Trustee set another 341 on 10/23. My last day of objections is 12/14. I have not seen one entry since 11/13 on Pacer. No UST involvement, no creditors objections, no initial report from the Trustee or even a final report. I thought I might be turned into an asset case, but nope. Here it is the last night of the 60th day and there is nothing happening. And if nothing goes sour with your case you be fine too. Here is what AngelinaCat told me that really sunk in.
    NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

So you will still get your discharge after the 60 days has past. My court is behind almost 2-3 weeks to discharge cases right now. I just did some reseach at my district on Pacer to find this out. And, you will get your discharge without seeing anything on Pacer
    as what is happening to me right now. The 60 days still ticks away no matter what, or until the Trustee, UST, or creditors object to something. I worried just like you did. I was glued to Pacer and every scary thought of what could go wrong. The forum really helps move us along. Keep posting your updates. In the mean time, read some posts to gain knowledge.
    (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
    :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X