341 tomorrow and joint account not listed as joing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow and joint account not listed as joing

okay so earlier this week the trustee calls my lawyers and ask for her to provide the trustee with bank account statements....so i provide the statements...now im looking at my schedule B personal property page and one of my bank account i have that is joint is NOT listed as a joint account...the account has 2 names on it but it is not listed as joint....and also another account that i had with overdraft is NOT listed on this page as well , but it is listed on the schedule F page..aka..creditors holding unsecured nonpriority claims....i did not catch this before..what do i do...?

You will be asked if everything in your paperwork is correct. Say that it isn't, that you just caught the errors. You are under oath, so must tell the truth. You can always amend your schedules. The court charges a one time fee of around $26.00. If you have an attorney, he/she may charge, but it it is his/her mistake, then he/she should 'eat' it.

Hopefully, your trustee won't continue the 341 until next month. Though, actually a name left off a joint account, and the overdraft part of another account may not be a big enough deal to bother with.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      You will be asked if everything in your paperwork is correct. Say that it isn't, that you just caught the errors. You are under oath, so must tell the truth. You can always amend your schedules. The court charges a one time fee of around $26.00. If you have an attorney, he/she may charge, but it it is his/her mistake, then he/she should 'eat' it.

Hopefully, your trustee won't continue the 341 until next month. Though, actually a name left off a joint account, and the overdraft part of another account may not be a big enough deal to bother with.
      just spoke to my lawyer..and we are filing an amendment.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X